Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter at the Farm

It was finally warm enough this year to spend Easter out at the farm. This is the first time in the 9 years Todd and I have know each other that I gone there so I was excited. The weather was perfect!!! We had some killer tinfoil dinners I don't know why something cooked in a fire tastes so much better than in your oven. The boys shot... and shot.... and shot some more when they found some hidden ammo they even had the little boys going at it with BB guns. Grandma and Grandpa gave all the kids a bucket for Easter so they were all ready for the egg hunt, I've never seen so many eggs disappear in a matter of seconds.  The kids were told they could get 15 eggs and most ended up with 20+. They forgot they were supposed to be counting as they found them.  I guess if you snooze you lose.  

Everyone waiting for the official start


This was the danger zone. Thank goodness they are only loaded with BB's








No comments:

Post a Comment